Glycolic Acid (AHA) Peel
Glycolic acid, which is derived from sugar cane, is probably the most popular grade of alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) used for facial peels. Glycolic acid peels are effective, with a minimum of side effects..
AHA peels exfoliating the skin, loosen and remove the layer of dead cells (keratinocytes) on the skin’s surface (the stratum corneum), revealing the smoother, healthier-looking layer below.
Regular treatments can help with fine lines, minor skin discolorations (such as “age” spots), brown marks and dry patches known as (solar keratoses). They also can help minimize acne scarring and even help with the treatment of acne by stripping away the plugs where acne bumps can form. AHA peels can be done not only on the face, but on the neck, chest, back, arms and hands. They’re often combined with microdermabrasion for even greater results.
- Helps to break down the cross linkages between aging skin cells
- Speeds up the cell turnover rate
- Helps stimulate collagen production and produce plumper, more even skin tone
- Rejuvenated skin has a more youthful glowing appearance
- Fine lines may be reduced
- Age spots lightened
- General pigmentation problems may be reduced
- Acne improved and large pores become less prominent
$109 – Pay for 2 peels up front and receive the 3rd FREE
At Beauty & Laser Clinic, Our experienced qualified therapists will advise you based on your skin type, Condition and the nature of the treatments that you are receiving to assure your needs and budget by providing an honest and realistic outcome in the consultation.